Newly Admitted Students
Congratulations on your admission to Woodsworth College!
Learn What to do Next
- Accept your offer of admission.
- View your 'to-do list' between now and September.
- Check out Arts & Science virtual tours, webinars and webchats.
- Read through the Start Strong Summer Calendar & Checklist from 2021 (the 2022 guide will be posted here as soon as it's available).
Explore Housing Options
- Wondering about how to apply for a spot in residence?
- Already applied and waiting to hear back?
Orientation, Mentorship & Student Life
- Visit the Dean of Students website to learn about mentorship programs, well-being and student life at Woodsworth. The Office of the Dean of Students runs programs and services to help you make the most of your time at university, and offers a variety of academic and professional development sessions. Coming to the University of Toronto can feel daunting. Find someone who's been in your shoes to help you on your journey!
Plan your Courses
- Consult the step-by-step Arts & Science Guide to Planning your First Year.
Looking for a small-class experience? Consider registering for one of our first-year programs.
Get your TCard/ UTORid
Please visit the TCard website to learn how to get a TCard (student card) and set up your UTORid.
Meet some of our students
"Wooodsworth has given me countless opportunities to grow and thrive at the University of Toronto. I have always found my faculty to be extremely accommodating and super friendly and that is what makes Woodsworth an exceptional community!"
"As an international student, the Woodsworth One program not only gave me the opportunity to get to know my professor but also to feel more at home in a city that was completely alien to me. This program gives you the information and resources you need as a first year student, and you make unforgettable friendships.”
"The people at Woodsworth really make it what it is. I met most of my closest friends living, working and being involved at Woodsworth. It is also a great place for opportunity, to discover and pursue different passions while having fun."