Newly Admitted Students
Congratulations on your admission to Woodsworth College!
Learn What to do Next
- Accept your offer of admission.
- Log in to the Welcome to Woodsworth course site to access critical info, Live Virtual Info Sessions and Live Chat sessions.
- View your 'to-do list' between now and September.
- Join an Arts & Science virtual webchat.
- Check out the Start Strong Summer Calendar & Checklist.
- Attend a Student Life Facebook Live Q&A session!
Explore Housing Options
- Wondering about how to apply for a spot in residence?
- Already applied and waiting to hear back?
Orientation, Mentorship & Student Life
Want to learn about mentorship programs, well-being and student life at Woodsworth? Connect with the Office of the Dean of Students. We run programs and services to help you make the most of your time at university, and offer a variety of academic and professional development sessions. Coming to the University of Toronto can feel daunting. Find someone who's been in your shoes to help you on your journey!
Plan your Courses
- Log in to the Welcome to Woodsworth course site - a virtual hub that will walk you through your next steps. This online resource contains all the info you'll need as a new Woodsworth student with access to Live Virtual Info Sessions and information about our Live Chat Sessions. Log in to Welcome to Woodsworth using your JOINid and password.
Consult the step-by-step Arts & Science Guide to Planning your First Year.
Looking for a small-class experience? Consider registering for one of our first-year programs.
Meet some of our students
"Wooodsworth has given me countless opportunities to grow and thrive at the University of Toronto. I have always found my faculty to be extremely accommodating and super friendly and that is what makes Woodsworth an exceptional community!"
"As an international student, the Woodsworth One program not only gave me the opportunity to get to know my professor but also to feel more at home in a city that was completely alien to me. This program gives you the information and resources you need as a first year student, and you make unforgettable friendships.”
"I am proud to be a Woodsworth student because I am part of a diverse community. Woodsworth is an inclusive space where everyone is welcome and, therefore, it leads to a better experience for everyone."