Woodsworth College Alumni Association
The Woodsworth College Alumni Association represents the College’s 30,000 plus alumni. It is governed by a board of directors made up of Woodsworth grads.
The board is committed to inspire Woodsworth alumni to have lifelong and meaningful engagement with the College, the University, and one another.
Alumni can have the opportunity to have their say in college affairs through governance committees.
WCAA Mission Statement
To connect, re-connect and engage Woodsworth Alumni, through enriching experiences, with the College and the University communities.
- Alumni Café Series (invited lecturers with topics of interest)
- Professional Development Events
- Networking Events
Woodsworth College Alumni Association By-Laws
Alumni Association Board 2018-19
The following Woodsworth alumni are the 2018-19 board members:
- Harlan Tufford, President
- Erin Rud-Thompson, Vice President
- Sofiya Datsyuk, Secretary
- Dan Acheson, Treasurer
- Sean Kiefte Past President
- Yunis Kariuki, Director-at-large
- Yasmeen Khan, Director-at-large
- Susan Shah, Director-at-large
- Connie White, Director-at-large