SEE U of T
Support, Engage, Experience University of Toronto
SEE U of T is a new access program and collaboration between the University of Toronto (U of T) and the Toronto District School Board (TDSB).
The aim of the program is to encourage students who come from communities historically underrepresented at U of T and post-secondary institutions to view post-secondary education as a viable destination. A feature of the program is participating in classes, experiential learning and campus life at U of T.
Resources for Current Students:
- Academic Writing Support: Drop-in to see Jacquelyn Laurenda at the Academic Writing Center (room 107C at 119 St. George St.) at any of the following times: Tuesdays 12 - 1 pm and Thursdays 3 - 4 pm. Can't come at any of those times? Please log in to view and book available appointments or email Jacquelyn Laurenda or Jon Johnson directly to set up an appointment.
- Academic Advising Support: Please email Anne Marie Blackett.
- To meet with a Learning Strategist: Please email Alyssia Bueno.
- Math Help: Need help with your high school math? Come to room 107D on Wednesday, November 13 between 3:15 - 5:00 pm to meet with an upper year math specialist.
- Questions? Please email the SEE U of T office.