Diploma to Degree Program
The Diploma to Degree Program is a college-to-university transfer program located at Woodsworth College within the Faculty of Arts & Science at the University of Toronto. If you are enrolled in a two-year arts and science diploma at one of our partner institutions, the Diploma to Degree Program could be your pathway to university studies.
Why choose this pathway?
- Enter U of T as a second-year student.
- Get up to six transfer credits from your college studies.
- Pay no application or transcript fees.
- Have access to one-on-one support from a learning strategist.
- Receive personalized academic and financial advising.
- Be eligible for bursary funding.
How will the COVID-19 pandemic affect the Diploma to Degree Program?
- Ontario’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve. Changes will likely occur as the province and its municipalities adjust to new data about the virus. In these circumstances, please be advised that the manner of delivery of courses, co-curricular opportunities, programs and services is subject to change, in accordance with university policies. The University thanks its students, faculty, and staff for their flexibility during these challenging times as we work together to maintain the standards of excellence that are the hallmark of the University.
- As many courses will have remote/online learning components, please note the recommended technology requirements to successfully engage in your classes.