Visiting Students Program
As a visiting student at the Faculty of Arts & Science (St. George campus), you can enrol in one or more courses on a letter of permission and transfer the credit back to your home university.
What are the benefits of the program?
- Study at one of Canada’s leading universities.
- Choose from over 500 courses offered within the Faculty of Arts & Science in a wide variety of subject areas.
- Explore new areas of interest that may not be offered by your home institution.
- Receive guidance from academic advisors and learning strategists at the Office of the Registrar.
- Access campus services and supports such as Academic Success, Accessibility Services and Health & Wellness.
How will the COVID-19 pandemic affect the Visiting Students Program?
- Ontario’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve. Changes may occur as the province and its municipalities adjust to new data about the virus. In these circumstances, the manner of delivery of courses, co-curricular opportunities, programs and services is subject to change, in accordance with university policies. The University thanks its students, faculty, and staff for their flexibility during these challenging times as we work together to maintain the standards of excellence that are the hallmark of the University.
- Although students who are not full vaccinated against covid19 may enrol in in-person classes, vaccination requirements may be reinstated with little notice, which could result in de-enrolment. You can learn more information on the UTogether website.
- Most courses have returned to in-person learning at the University of Toronto but some courses may have remote/online learning components. The timetable will make a note of any online components. If a course you plan to enrol in has online learning components, please note the recommended technology requirements to successfully engage in your classes.