- NEW FOR 2023: Summer Programs Coordinator. Applications due February 26, 2023.
- Work Study Opportunities
- CUPE 3902 (Unit 1) Opportunities
- U of T Career Exploration & Education
Current WDW Postings
Unit 3 Postings (copied from the collective agreement)
14:07 Departments shall post anticipated vacancies as far in advance as possible. To the extent possible, Departments shall announce positions to be filled in accordance with the following timelines:
- on or before June 30th for course(s) commencing in September;
- on or before October 24th for course(s) commencing in January; and
- on or before March 5th for all course(s) in the Summer academic session.
Except in the case of vacancies that could not be reasonably anticipated (including, but not limited to those caused by illness, incapacity, death, resignation or unavailability of the person originally scheduled to teach the course, or an unanticipated change in enrolment or funding) the posting shall remain in effect for at least fifteen (15) working days before the Department may fill the vacancy. Unanticipated vacancies may be filled after posting for fewer than fifteen (15) working days, but not fewer than two (2) working days.
Unit 1 Postings (copied from the collective agreement)
(a) Departments shall announce positions to be filled in accordance with the following
• on or before June 30th for course(s) commencing in September;
• on or before October 31st for course(s) commencing in January; and
• on or before March 15th for all course(s) in the Summer term
In the event that a Department has not met the deadlines prescribed above, email notification of any late postings shall be provided to the Union and on the Department website stipulating the anticipated date on which postings will be available.
Notices of vacancies shall be posted on the Union (Article 27:02) bulletin boards, on Department websites and listservs, such other locations as are deemed appropriate and, as it becomes available, the centralized, electronic system for posting bargaining unit positions. Such notices shall remain posted for at least fifteen (15) working days before such positions may be filled; however, in the event that a position becomes vacant unexpectedly (examples include, but are not limited to, an unanticipated change in course enrolment or funding; or as a result of circumstances in which the person originally selected elects not to take up the position, or is subsequently unable to fulfill the position because of illness, incapacity, death or resignation), such position may be filled after posting for fewer than fifteen (15) working days, but not fewer than two (2) working days.