Office of the Registrar
Our team at the Woodsworth College Office of the Registrar offers frontline and one-on-one academic and financial advising to help you meet your academic goals. We strive to provide accurate and timely information in a friendly and welcoming environment. Our team is sensitive to the needs of all and treats everyone with respect and understanding.
Speak to a frontline advisor to get help with:
- Change of name/ change of gender on your student record
- Course enrolment problems
- Deferring your fees
- Picking up your part-time OSAP
- RESP forms
See our office hours at the bottom of this page.
Meet one-on-one with an academic advisor to get help with:
- Course selection
- Enrolment in “extra” and repeated courses
- Advice for managing course workloads
- Requesting a course overload
- Late withdrawal (LWD) requests
- Academic Integrity issues
- Degree planning
- Program enrolment
- Scholarships, financial aid and budgeting
- Referrals to other academic and personal support services
Appointments with academic advisors are booked over the phone. See our hours and contact information at the bottom of this page.
Our Awards Officer can assist you with:
- Planning your budget
- Helping you to access grants or scholarships you might be eligible for.
- The grant application process.
- Questions about student loans
- Information about tuition fee calculations