How do I enrol in courses and pay fees?
Log into ACORN
Your conditional letter of offer will include your student number and your JOINid. Visit the JOINid website where you’ll be prompted to provide your student number and JOINid.
Once your JOINid is enabled you can log into ACORN. ACORN is U of T’s student information service and a hub for everything you need to manage your student life.
- If you’ve logged in to JOINid or ACORN in the past, you can use the same login information as you used previously.
- If you’ve applied to other U of T programs, you may be asked to provide an OUAC reference number at this point in the process.
Add a course
View your invoice
Log into ACORN and click on the Financial Account tab to view your invoice.
Are you on full-time OSAP? As of Fall 2018, you will be able to see an estimate of what you may need to pay to U of T once your upcoming OSAP is applied against your tuition & fees. This amount is called your Net Cost and it will help you plan ahead and estimate how much you may need to pay out of pocket. Learn how to view your Net Cost on ACORN.
Pay your fees
The last day to pay or defer your fees for Summer 2020 is April 29, 2020.
You can pay your fees through online banking, if your bank offers this service.
- The payee name is University of Toronto.
- Your account number is on your invoice. Make sure to enter your account number correctly to ensure that your payment is credited to your U of T account.
- Save or print out a receipt of your payment. You might need this later as your proof of payment.
You can also pay your fees in person at the bank. If you do it this way, bring a copy of your ACORN invoice with you.
Proof of payment
As long as you’ve made your payment on or before the deadline, you don’t need to do anything further. Bank processing can take several days, and the University has a grace period to allow for this.
However, if you’ve paid your fees after the deadline, you’ll need to send us a proof of payment. Email your proof of payment to us right away so that we can complete your registration and ensure that you aren’t removed from your courses.