Work Study Positions
The University of Toronto Work Study Program offers paid, on-campus employment opportunities to approximately 4,000 students each year.
Work Study Positions @ Woodsworth College
Work Study Positions: Fall/Winter Session
We Are Hiring!
The Woodsworth College Office of the Registrar is hiring two Student Outreach and Registrarial Assistants for the Fall/Winter 2023-2024 session. Please apply as soon as possible as we will be assessing applications on a rolling basis. Apply on CLNx (Job ID # 224808). Find the full job description here.
Highlights of the role will include:
- Pitching ideas to assist first year students in preparing to start their studies;
- Undertaking outreach activities to promote Access Programs;
- Assisting with meetings and events;
- Front line support/registrarial assistance as needed;
- Creating digital content for the Office of the Registrar's social media presence and growth;
- Writing short blurbs and articles for the College's Quercus pages;
- Providing administrative support to the Office of the Registrar team.
Key Work Study Dates for 2023-2024:
- August 16 – September 25, 2023: Student application period
- August 16 – October 6, 2023: Hiring period
- September 7, 2023, – March 31, 2024: Program period (timeframe you can work)
Work Study Positions: Summer Session
Available Positions at Woodsworth:
- Check back in Spring 2024 for information about the Summer 2024 Work Study program.