Would you like to make a difference in the lives of new Woodsworth students? Are you interested in developing new leadership skills and gaining volunteer experience?
If so, consider applying to be a Woodsworth E-Mentor for Summer 2020!
The E-Mentorship Program is designed to address the needs of incoming students before they arrive on campus. As an e-mentor, you would be assigned a group of students to communicate with via email, Skype, and social media throughout the summer. This activity is CCR eligible. Have fun while sharing your insight and knowledge!
The deadline to apply has been extended to Friday, April 3 at 5:00p.m.
Benefits of Being a Mentor:
- Improve your online communication and personal skills
- Get more involved at Woodsworth College
- Develop your leadership skills
- Engage in a volunteering opportunity
- Make a difference in the lives of new students
- Receive a notation on your CCR
- Priority pick to be an orientation leader!