Welcome to Woodsworth College!
We encourage you to access the guidance and support available to you as your begin your transition to university studies.
*** New "Step Forward" Tool ***
Start Here is an online resource for in-coming students. Topics include Choosing Great Breadth Courses, First Term Troubleshooting, Exams 101, and Choosing a Program of Study.
- Check out the information provided by the Faculty of Arts and Science at Welcome New Students.
- Attend a Welcome Event at Woodsworth College on May 28 or June 11.
- Review the Calendar and Registration Instructions and Timetable online.
- Attend an Academic Orientation Session and meet our academic advisors.
- Choose your courses and plan out a timetable.
- Verify your course enrolment start date/time on ROSI.
- Make sure you pay or defer your tuition fees by August 23rd.
- Get your U of T student card (T-Card) and set up your U of T email account. Please consult the information here for information on the identification required to obtain a T Card.
- After you have attended an Academic Orientation Session, if you have last minute questions, take advantage of our Drop-in Counselling. Academic advisors will be available to see new students in the Registrar’s Office (Room 220) in July and August.
|| 10:00 – 12 Noon and 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.
|| 2:00 – 4:00 p.m
- If you have questions feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Woodsworth College Orientation has something for everyone. The Woodsworth College Students' Association Orientation Management Committee will be working hard this summer to develop a week of fun and informative events and activities to help you make a smooth transition to university.
Be sure to register for Orientation as soon as possible as space for some events is limited. For more information and the registration form please go to the orientation website: www.woodsworthfrosh.com.