Become Woodsworthy: Build an understanding of self, others and the community through our leadership certificate program.
The Leadership Certificate Program
This program provides you with opportunities to develop and enhance a personal philosophy of leadership that includes an understanding of self, others and community.
- Be better prepared for your educational experience, leadership and involvement opportunities.
- Explore effective ways to get involved and make a difference.
- Be recognized as a potential leader.
- Network with Woodsworth and U of T clubs, organizations and campus offices.
- Connect with a community of students who want to learn more about their own leadership capabilities.
Who is this program for?
- Woodsworth College students interested in getting more involved in the U of T campus community and developing their leadership skills.
- Students who are interested in applying for any type of peer mentor or leadership position on campus (executive club/council members, residence/commuter don, orientation coordinators/leaders, volunteers for the CCP, etc).
What is Becoming Woodsworthy?
Through the emerging Woodsworth College leadership program, you will be supported in developing a philosophy of leadership, learning basic leadership skills and exploring effective ways to get involved.
Explore effective ways to get involved and network with students at Woodsworth, U of T, and beyond.
Take advantage of opportunities to get involved and make a difference on and off-campus.
Want to be more involved?
Sign Up Today
Workshops run year-round! Check back soon to register.