Alumni and Donors
Stay connected and find out how to support Woodsworth College
At Woodsworth there are many opportunities for you to stay connected. As well, all alumni have benefits!
Benefits for Woodsworth College and the University of Toronto grads:
After completing your studies, you will:
- Receive the Woodsworth College newsletters and magazines. Here are some previous issues:
- Benefit from many privileges extended to all U of T alumni
- Receive an alumni email address
- Update your contact info here!
The Woodsworth College Alumni Association – all Woodsworth grads are members!
Find out about how to become involved in the alumni association and all the events and activities.
Become a Mentor - it's rewarding!
We have several opportunities to help current students with career preparation:
- Alumni-Students Mentorship Program - a one-on-one program for 3rd and 4th year students. Find out more about the program here
- Participate as an online mentor in Fastforward . Find out more about Fastforward here.
- Be a guest speaker at our Mentorship Luncheons. Contact our office for more information
Alumni give back by supporting Woodsworth financially
Already many alumni give back by participating in our annual fund campaigns. There are also many opportunities to help students by funding scholarships and bursaries
- Find out about giving opportunities and ways of giving
- Donate online to specific Woodsworth scholarships & bursaries
- Celebrating Woodsworth donors!